June Challenge: Meal times!
(example art by Reapersun)
~Ends June 30th~
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE BEGINNING!
Our challenge for June is to draw Sherlock character(s) in a mealtime situation - times characters have eaten, together or by themselves. You could choose a situation which is an extension of a canon moment, an original situation or as part of an AU.
It’s a very open ended challenge in regards to content, so a great opportunity to get creative with pairings and context. Also a good excuse to draw some food porn!
Entries can feature one character or a number of different characters and you can choose any character or characters in Sherlock (any version, BBC, RDJ, etc) for the challenge.
Below are some examples of mealtime situations you could use:
- Sherlock and John sharing takeaway
- Sherlock cornering Molly with a crisps-only lunch because he needs a favor
- Mycroft eating a fancy dinner all by his lonesome at his fancy table in his fancy house
- Holiday dinners (Christmas jumpers!!)
- post-injury Sherlock or John with cheap hospital food and those weird jello cups
- Sherlock sneaking some substances into John’s coffee
- Sally and Lestrade eating chips in the car during a stakeout
- mustachioed Reichenbach John looking forlornly across the table at the extra cup of tea he absentmindedly made
- pre-Sherlock John with his uneaten apple
- Sherlock cooking John a “romantic” dinner as if it were a chemistry experiment
Before starting on your piece, please read the full guidelines under the read more.